In this article you will learn 5 Best Ways to Practice Speaking. That’s true that, to able to speak in real situations, you have to practice first. However, you will always need to speak in real situations. If you have to speak in real situations you have to find some ways to do that. However, how can you manage that?. For example, you live in Romania or in China. But you aren’t able to go to an English speaking country. Let’s discuss 5 Best Ways to Practice Speaking.
- Be friendly. Don’t be so fast. You must have long term friendships. Don’t try to speak via your computer’s microphone. Try to e-mail them . Be patient. Having long friendships need patience.
- Believe yourself. Some people don’t believe themselves. They think they might seem rudiculous. However, if you are learning something. That is not the situation. In my home country there is a proverb. “That is not a shame of being ignorant; however, that is the shame of not trying to learn”.
- You might need to have help from windows, apple or google etc., if you are a technology guru like me. Calling windows, google and apple’s international services is always free. Find their phone numbers from internet. And call them. Ask them your questions. They will answer your question and by the way, they will also serve you a questionaire about their services
Services to call free
and even *blue host etc.
4. Try to use an online app like duolingo or English central. But use them for regular intervals everyday. Then, when you are speaking in real situations, you will be successful
5. Participate language exchange clubs like mixxer language exchange community. That will also help you.
5 Best Ways to Practice Speaking could be increased. I will increase them in my next article 🙂 bye bye, dear friends
To Speak More Indepentdently